- Examples include behind-the-scenes photos, related aspects (e.g. stories of police dogs).
- Post human side stories on Facebook and Twitter: e.g. “Police officers in Rome cook dinner for an elderly couple”: https://www.facebook.com/questuradiroma/posts/1014697258638294
- Copblogs: In blogs police officers tell stories about their daily work and what it does to them. These blogs show the person behind the police officer: ‘Politieverhalen’.
- Police stories on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnk0uCZqeOMmUnZn6-Y4Nrt5SBS4yQaF6
- PSNI Instagram highlights local radio presenters spending time with police – https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0EiAsDkzF/?tagged=psni PSNI instagram highlights partnership work at a public event https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-Ll7ljqxU/?tagged=psni
PSNI share human interest, behind the scenes and daily policing stories on an ongoing basis across all their social media channels.